Your One-Stop Connection to Cleaning Experts
At Lornaz Tender Care Inc., our goal is simple: To provide you with a professional who can offer high-quality services on time. We take pride in having the best pool of cleaning experts and we are confident that we can help you find the person most suitable for the job.
Affordable cleaning doesn’t necessarily mean subpar work. Through us, you can hire meticulous experts who will make sure that every nook and cranny of your house is spotlessly clean.
Keeping your space organized can be difficult if you have small children, are always at work, or simply have no time. You can hire from our pool of professionals so you don’t have to worry about coming back to a messy home after a long day.
Moving Out and Moving In Cleaning
Whether you are renting your home or a property owner preparing the space for the next inhabitants, keeping on top of the cleaning is vital. We will match you with a hardworking and independent cleaning expert whom you can trust with moving in or out cleaning.
Hire a room cleaning professional and you can come home to a space that is clean, tidy, and orderly. We have a pool of exceptional cleaning service providers who can do any job. Not only will they reduce stress from your life, but they will also free up most of your time.
Finding the best office cleaning service in your area is not a task when you use choose to work with us. We have been connecting clients with skilled and trustworthy commercial cleaners who can make sure that your professional space is sanitized and pristine.
Deep Cleaning consist of the following:
- Wipe outside cabinets and pantry
- Clean inside and outside refrigerator
- Clean stove top
- Cleaning Microwave
- Cleaning Stove hood, fan, and Vent
- Clean all window ceilings.
- Clean all Mirrors.
- Clean all bed linens.
- Clean under all beds
- Dusting and polishing all furniture
- Cleaning all window ceils
- Cleaning inside all closet
- Cleaning and disinfecting toilets
- Wiping all doors and walls
- Cleaning bathroom cabinets (outside)
- Scrub bathtub and Shower
- Cleaning all Window ceils
All other areas of the House:
- Empty all trash.
- Cleaning all Vents and radiators
- Cleaning under all furniture
- Dusting and wiping all baseboard and moldings
- Wiping all lamps, decorations, and other surfaces
- Dusting and cleaning all mirrors, picture frames etc.
Regular Cleaning consist of the following:
- Dusting all furniture
- Changing all Beds, cribs linens
- Vacuum and sweep floors.
- Taking out trash
- Mop all floors.
- Wiping all windows
- Clean all Mirrors.
- Wiping all door and knobs
Clean Entire Bathroom:
- Clean Bathtub
- Entire Toilet bowl
- All mirrors including vanity.
- Clean shower
- Full kitchen clean
- Outside Refrigerator
- Outside Cabinets
Lornaz Tender Care asked that you provide your own cleaning supplies, based on your preferences. We highly recommend you use the products on our suggested checklist which will ensure your health and safety as well as that of your Cleaning crew.
The client will provide their own cleaning supplies.
- Perform general household cleaning duties not limited to dusting, vacuuming, mopping, polishing, and sweeping of a 3-bedroom, 3 bathroom 2,000sq.ft. apartment located in the Financial District for a husband, wife and 2 small dogs.
- Clean kitchen, appliances, and unload/load dishwasher
- Clean bathroom sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards
- Clean furniture and fixtures as directed while using only approved products.
- Gather, empty and clean trash bins daily.
- Ensure high traffic areas are clean and sanitized per member’s preference.
- Perform scheduled deep cleaning.
- Refreshing of bed linens per members preference.
- Inspect linens and towels regularly, reporting when items are damaged or need replacement.
- Perform and manage laundry needs.
- Assist with meal prep.
- Willingness to occasionally perform light cooking.
- Occasionally engage and keep an eye on two small friendly dogs.
- Maintain cleanliness of small outdoor patio when in use/seasonally.
- Check the consistency of all rooms and ensuring all items are in the appropriate places and standards are met.
- Report any damage Member.
- Ensure all cleaning products are available, replenishing when needed.
- Ensure all storage areas are clean and organized and shelves are clearly labeled.
- Available Monday-Friday, 25 hours every week
- Willingness to wear a mask while working and potentially get COVID-19 tested per member’s preference.
Apply for Direct Hire for Lornaz Tender Care Inc.
If you’re are looking for a full-time cleaner, please fill out the form below.
Request to Be a Provider
Apply for Service Provider Work
If you’re are looking for a full-time cleaner position please fill out the request below.